ID: 3 Open
This was the first time using this mold and soap base. Some color bleed and bubbles appeared.
Shea Butter Barrel Racing bar. Unscented
- ENRICHED WITH SHEA BUTTER. Shea butter has been used as a skin moisturizer and soothing agent for irritated and chapped skin. It's derived from the Karite tree found in West Africa. Shea butter is one of the most popular additives to soaps because of its superior skincare, it’s known for its soothing and emollient properites.
- A high glycerin content with good foaming and excellent moisturizing properties.
- Ingredients: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Oil, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Stearate, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Cocoate, Triethanolamine, Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide.
- Mica Powder for Color
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Money Order
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 6221 Old Carlisle Road, Pennsylvania, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- No pick-ups
- Item Weight
- 0.50 Lbs
- 6.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 inches
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipping by USPS Priority Mail
- Returns Accepted
There are no messages posted.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.